Crypto trading is a popular way to profit from buying and selling digital assets. The income is generated due to the high volatility of crypto assets. The prices change daily. Many trading strategies are developed depending on what timeframes you pick for your trading. For example, you can earn within 24 hours, 15 minutes, a couple of weeks or months. Bitcoin is the most traded digital coin in the crypto market. It is supported by all large crypto platforms.
Exchanges are divided into centralized (CEX) and decentralized (DEX). Crypto traders and investors actively use both. However, centralized platforms have some advantages.
What is so special about CEX:
- Centralized exchanges support trading with fiat currencies, withdrawals and deposits in dollars, euros and other traditional currencies. Pairs such as BTC to EUR are available in CEX. Thus, you can convert your crypto coins to real money and transfer them directly to your bank card. Decentralized exchanges do not support this option.
- CEX acts as an intermediary between users and charges fees for services. Thus, CEX provides a high level of safety for clients and their investments, taking good care of reputation.
- CEX offers a wide range of tools for trading and investment, including the most complex instruments such as futures, margin, leverage, etc.
- Centralized platforms offer a wide selection of crypto pairs.
- Quality customer support 24/7.
- Always relevant bitcoin price and other coins.
What is the Best Place to Exchange BTC EUR?
We recommend using centralized exchanges, for they provide a high level of security for users’ funds. For example, you can try the WhiteBIT platform. It allows depositing real money through a bank card directly to the exchange, converting digital coins to fiat (euro, dollar, pound), and withdrawing them straight to your bank card. This option is available to register and verified users.
The WhiteBIT platform offers up-to-date BTC rate and other popular and less popular coins at relevant prices and low fees for transactions.
To learn more about the centralized exchange WhiteBIT, welcome to its official website and blog.